The Property Ombudsman (TPO) has issued his latest Interim Report for 2013, which includes:
- The latest membership and consumer enquiry statistics
- Consumer case studies for sales and lettings that were supported by the Ombudsman
- The Ombudsman's views on;
- The impact of new The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) (CPRs) for the property industry, which replaced the Property Misdescriptions Act after it was repealed in October 2013
- This year's ruling from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) that requires agents to disclose all non-optional fee charges to tenants with the rental figure in their media advertisements as of November 2013.