Completing the Complaints Form
If you have read the guidance and need to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman, you will need to complete and sign the TPO Complaints Form.
Why the Complaints Form is so important
If you have already sent us documents, you may be wondering why we have asked you to complete the TPO Complaints Form.
The Complaints Form is a compulsory part of the complaints process. It is not the role of TPO to assume or interpret issues a consumer may wish the Ombudsman to consider.
A signed Complaints Form also gives us permission to obtain the Agent's file which we use to review your complaint.
Your form will be returned to you if all sections are not completed.
Submitting your complaints form to TPO
- Postal submissions can be sent to the address at the end of the signature box.
- Please ensure that the document is signed by all concerned.
- When completing the Complaints Form by hand, please ensure you write clearly and use a dark ball point pen.
- If you need any help in completing this form, please contact us.
Communicating with us
- We will always communicate with you via email. If you would prefer us to communicate with you by post, please let us know.
- If you have a particular need in the way in which we communicate, please let us know and we will do our best to help, depending on your needs.
- If you require a copy of this form in a different format, e.g. braille, large print or another language, please tell us.
- Please note that the average timescale for dealing with a complaint - from the point we have all the information (from both parties) to investigate, to the point a proposed decision is made - is around 90 days. This timescale may vary depending on the complexity of the dispute, although it is often the case that a resolution can be provided in a shorter period.