Accessing our website
TPO is committed to making its website accessible to all our users and has an ongoing programme of making useful updates.
We welcome feedback about the accessibility of this site, if you’d like to leave feedback, or make a request for information in an alternative format please contact us.
You can increase the size of the text used on our website to make the information easier to read. Either by using 'Control' and '+' (plus), or 'Control' and '-' (minus) to make the text bigger and smaller.
Alternatively most browsers have a text sizing option:
- Click 'View' to open the View menu or press 'Alt' and 'V'
- Select the 'Text Size' option or select by pressing 'X'
- Choose your preferred text size using your mouse or use the 'up' and 'down' arrow keys
- Click to select the text size or press 'Enter'
- Click 'View' to open the View menu
- Select the 'Text Size' option
- Select 'Increase' or 'Decrease'
- The text on our site should change to reflect your choice
- Click 'View' to open the view menu
- Click on 'Make Text Bigger' or 'Make Text Smaller'
- To use the keyboard shorts select 'Apple' and '+'(plus) or 'Apple' and '-'(minus)
- The text size on our site should change to reflect your choice
You will need Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents on this website.
Most computers come with this software installed but, if you do not have it or wish to download the latest version, you can do so from the Adobe website. The software is free.
Some TPO templates are in Microsoft Word format.
To view Microsoft Word Files if you do not have Word installed, download the Microsoft Word Viewer.
Accessing our service
A guide to support available for people with disabilities and consumers who need additional support.
It is important to us that we make our service accessible to all sections of society. By law, we must make reasonable adjustments to allow people with a disability to access our service. However, this is also part of our commitment to provide you with excellent customer service.
This guide is written to help you as a consumer to know what support is available and the different ways that we can help you.
We can accept complaints, and provide you with our documents and policies in a number of different languages.
We can offer you our documents and policies in:
- large print
- digital or hard copy format
We can support you by:
- helping you to complete the paperwork needed to make a complaint.
- speaking to a third party, such as your care worker, if you ask us to.
- agreeing other formats to communicate with you, where telephone contact may not be suitable.
- providing documents in a different language.
Our office is accessible for wheelchair users.